| “Our strongest ground unit is the Lancer. Powered by a plasma stellarator, the Lancer's beam intensifies as it remains focused on a target. This is particularly devastating to enemy structures.”|
|Produced by|| Factory |
|Requires|| Tank attachment |
|Damage||70 (40 Railgun)|
|Area of effect||0 (50 Railgun)|
|Rate of fire||1 (5 Railgun)|
|Upgrades|| Railgun system upgrade |
Repair subroutine upgrade
The Lancer is a Human ground unit.
Lancers house a single, large, laser aperture. This laser, once focused on a single target, grows in power as it draws energy from reserve batteries. Effective against enemy structures.
- Avoid switching targets too often - Lancers deal more damage the longer they focus on a target.
- Lancers fall quickly to large groups of small units.
- Lancers are not very good at chasing fleeing enemies due to their short range and windup time.
| Railgun system upgrade|
The Lancer's beam weapon is replaced by a railgun weapon. The railgun shot deals damage to enemy targets within the path of the projectile.
| Repair subroutine upgrade|
The Lancer repairs over time while not suffering damage.
- ↑ Grey Goo - Humans: Architects of Destiny. YouTube. Retrieved 2015-03-24.
- ↑ Petroglyph Games, Grey Box, Grey Goo. January 23, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.