| “A true mobile weapons platform, the Predator is able to move quickly without interrupting fire of its shoulder-mounted cannons. It an ideal unit for outmaneuvering our enemies.”|
|Produced by|| Small factory |
Hand of Ruk
20 with Target Acquisition
|Area of effect||0|
|Rate of fire||2.00|
1.00 with Target Acquisition
|Traits|| Mounts pillars|
Fires while moving
|Upgrades||Target acquisition upgrade|
The Predator is a Beta ground unit.
The Predator is the Beta’s earliest prototype of a mobile weapon platform. Able to move while firing its shoulder-mounted cannons, it is an ideal unit for outmaneuvering enemies.
- Predators have the ability to move and shoot at the same time. Use this to your advantage to kite less mobile units.
- Predators can mount walls, providing an effective defense against ground units for a Beta base.
- The target acquisition upgrade gives the Predator the ability to re-target enemies mid-salvo, making it more useful against large groups of enemies.
| Target acquisition upgrade|
The Predator's volley of 4 shots is reduced to single fire shots, allowing them to re-target each shot as needed.
- ↑ Grey Goo - Beta: Guardians of Legacy. YouTube. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- ↑ Petroglyph Games, Grey Box, Grey Goo. January 23, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.