| “Our most versatile aircraft; their directional cannons can assault ground troops into submission, as well as destroy enemy aircraft.”|
|Armament||Directional cannons, 6 shots|
|Produced by|| Factory |
|Requires|| Air attachment |
|Area of effect||50|
|Rate of fire||1.25|
|Upgrades||Scythe payload upgrade|
The Scythe is a Human air unit.
This versatile aircraft dominates both the sky and the ground. It can fire its directional cannons both at enemy troops and opposing air forces, giving commanders who make use of them great flexibility.
- Use Scythes in combination with ground targets to easily destroy heavily armored enemies
- Scythes can target other air units, making them useful for destroying enemy bombers
- Scythes can be upgraded to carry more ammo, allowing them to deal more damage before having to rearm
| Scythe payload upgrade|
Scythes now have 8 ammo. Best used when facing bombers or many light units.
- ↑ Grey Goo - Humans: Architects of Destiny. YouTube. Retrieved 2015-01-25.
- ↑ Petroglyph Games, Grey Box, Grey Goo. January 23, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.