| “If war in the sky is what they want, they will find it with the Warbird. These highly evasive and maneuverable craft can engage both air and land targets.”|
|Rate of fire||0.50s|
|Traits|| Flies |
Fires while moving
The Warbird is a Beta air unit.
The staple of the Beta’s air force. Warbirds can engage both air and ground targets, firing twin-barrel cannons at rapid speed.
- Warbirds are effective against both air and ground targets.
- Though slower than its human counterparts, the Warbird’s attack packs a powerful punch, making it a valuable member of the Beta air force.
- Only four Warbirds can be created from each hangar.
- ↑ Grey Goo - Beta: Guardians of Legacy. YouTube. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- ↑ Petroglyph Games, Grey Box, Grey Goo. January 23, 2015.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.